Howard Miller Portrait Book clock and picture frame
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $59.22 each|
|25|| $56.10 each|
|144|| $53.30 each|
- High gloss Rosewood Hall finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Book clock with a folding front cover
- Dial uses a silver, diamond cut numeral ring with black Roman numerals
- Battery operated movement
- Full size blank plate available for inside the cover
· Howard Miller high-gloss Rosewood Hall finished “book” clock with a frame to hold a 3-1/4” x 4-5/8” photo or engraved brass plate.
The elegant dial is brushed brass tone with a silver, diamond-cut numeral ring and features a glass crystal, a polished gold tone, waterfal style bezel and black Roman numerals.
· Quartz, movement includes 1 AA battery.
Customization charges additional.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
H. 5-1/4”, W. 4-1/2, D. 2”
Country of Manufacture
Full size blank plate (4.625" x 3.25") for inside cover is additional $4.50 (V).
All production begins after paper art is approved. Allow three (3) working days for proof; seven (7) working days from signed paper art approval for silkscreen or laser etching.
H. 3" x W. 3" Silkscreen or Laser Etching on front cover
H. 5/8" x W. 1-7/8" Silkscreen under dial
H. 5/8" x W. 3" Engraved Plate under dial